Bitterwood

Bitterwood
"For the sake of humanity, join in Bitterwood's revolt." - Kirkus Reviews

Sunday, March 9, 2008

21570

I made it safely past the 20k mark, my goal for the week. For the next month or so, I'll assume I'm shooting for 120k words, so I'm now 1/6th done! Woohoo! I'm hoping to reach 30k by the close of next Sunday, but this will be complicated by Stellarcon this weekend in High Point, where I'll be a guest. I'm on a couple of panels and have a signing lined up for Saturday at 11. Stellarcon is a sentimental favorite con for me, since it's the first con I ever attended as a guest. I usually find time to play at least on session of a game I haven't tried, and usually attend several panels wearing my fanboy hat instead of my writer hat. Still, I'll take my laptop along and try to get a few words squeezed out here and there. Hopefully, I'll see some of you there.

No comments: