Bitterwood

Bitterwood
"For the sake of humanity, join in Bitterwood's revolt." - Kirkus Reviews

Thursday, May 10, 2007

If you just can't wait for July....

I just discovered two ARC's of Bitterwood for sale on E-Bay. These are the uncorrected review copies the publisher sends out, so they still have all the typos and the paragraph where I slip up and call my protagonist "Sparky" for a whole page instead of "Bitterwood." I don't frequently troll around on E-Bay, but I feel like finding my words available there is another small milestone in my writing career. It's similar to the wierd satisfaction I felt when I found a copy of "Nobody Gets the Girl" for sale at the local library used book sale and bought it for fifty cents. The author in me thinks, "Fifty cents? That's all?" while the shopper in me thinks, "Wow, what a bargain!"

No comments: